Do you want to:
- Apply your scientific and academic background in business and society;
- Work on a project for a real client;
- Develop your professional skills;
- And engage in intensive training in different environments?
Then the Tesla minor might be something for you!
Tesla is a minor programme (30 ECTS) for Master’s students from science faculties (UvA or other university). During the programme, you work on a complex challenge for a company or organisation. This allows you to apply your scientific skills and academic background to a project on the interface of science, business and society. You will learn how to manage a project, communicate effectively in different situations, and create value in non-scientific settings.
- Are enrolled in a 2-year MSc programme at a science faculty (at the UvA, or another university)
- Have the ambition to utilise your science background in non-scientific environments
- Are motivated to take up a challenge for a real client
- Have a strong drive to improve your professional and interpersonal skills
- Are keen to work in interdisciplinary teams
- Are attracted to unusual challenges
- Are motivated to enter a highly intensive 5-month programme
- Have demonstrated these qualities during and next to your studies.
You can find more information on the application process here.